We are always looking for bold, dynamic and energetic innovators. If you are driven and want to be a teammate then VIVA is the place for you. For a list of vacancies please see the links below. We are also open to internships and have had an extremely successful internship program. For more information please enquire below.
Graphic Design Internship
Viva is looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Design intern to join our design department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will be given duties in supporting our design team by creating artwork that aligns with our brand. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our design department.
This three-month internship will help you acquire graphic design skills. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in graphic design and website management, and will be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Personal and professional development training to help you grow
- Mentorship and guidance from graphic design professionals
- The opportunity to grow with clear development pathways
- A fun, high energy, healthy and busy working environment
- A unique “make it happen” team culture. A workplace that harnesses ideas, innvation and passion.
- An active workplace that harnesses health, fitness and sport.
- Currently studying or recently complete a tertiary qualification in Graphic Design.
- Have a strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for graphic design and its best practices
- Experience in CorelDraw and the Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop.
If this sounds like you, please e-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio (University or TAFE work is ok!) to Tyrone Rieschiek: email@example.com